You don't want to miss this incredibly engaging conversation with Mike Vardy, "The Productivityist" in this week's GTD Virtual Study Group. There are tons of wonderfully magnificent nuggets in this podcast. You'll learn about:
- the importance of every stage of GTD - from collection, to processing, to organizing, to reviewing, to the actual doing!
- what it takes to really understand how your body works to maximize your productivity. Night owl or early bird?
- how to become more self-aware so you execute successfully on every project
- how to determine which app is really right for you - or is it a notebook and pen?
- whether productivity principles change as technology changes? How do you define expectations?
And, so, so, so much more ... like a great conversation, once again, about really great beers! Here's some really great resources on Mike so you can continue learning even after the podcast ends!
- The Productivityist official website
- The Front Nine: How to Start the Year You Want Anytime You Want
- The Productivityist Workbook
- New eBook! The NOW Year: A Practical Guide to Calendar Management.
- Mikes On Mics podcast
- And, if you really want to go down the Mike Vardy productivity rabbit hole, check out his TEDx Talk on Life Hacks!