In this episode we talk about setting our new goals for 2016 in motion. Getting those projects planned and next actions set. Lots of great practical information. Enjoy!
Some resources from the call:
- Good Life Project podcast by Jonathan Fields
- “Level Up Your Life: How to Unlock Adventure and Happiness by Becoming the Hero of Your Own Story” by Steve Kamb
- Xmind (mind mapping tool)
- "The Sketchnote Handbook: the illustrated guide to visual note taking: by Mike Rohde
- VerbalToVisual.com by Doug Neill
- Intuit “Natural Planning Model Webinar” by the David Allen Company
- "Personal Kanban" by Tonianne DeMaria Barry and Jim Benson
- Todoist task management tool
- Habitica (formerly HabitRPG) gamified time management program
- Coach.me app to help with habit tracking
- Pomodoro Technique
- On Being podcast by Krista Tippett Public Productions
- The Tim Ferriss Show podcast by Tim Ferriss
Download the podcast here!